This example has had love and attention (not to mention the money) lavished upon it, receiving a £20,000 restoration in the last couple of years including a full strip down to the chassis, any necessary repairs and treatments, brand new panels all-round with a full respray in Marine blue, plus a brand-new from Landrover 300 Tdi engine and gearbox - the most desireable engine for any Landrover, returning around 35 mpg!
Its also just had brand-new BF Goodrich all-terrain tyres and 17" Predator alloys, Safari Snorkel and waterproof seat covers. This Landrover is extremely rare both in its condition and specification. If you find another one like this - please tell us!
The ultimate family orientated all-terrain vehicle. Very capable, totally dependable and chic to boot...
- Landrover Defender 110 (LWB 12-seater)
- Engine: 2.5 lt turbo-diesel (300 Tdi)
- Age: 1986 (D registration)
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Colour: Marine Blue
- Mileage: 155,000 (75,000 miles since full rebuild)
- £20,000 full chassis, bodywork and mechanical rebuild
- New from Landrover 300 Tdi engine/gearbox (approx 35 mpg)
- Price: SORRY, NOW SOLD!
For more details, please call (01908) 551339